You can find on this page details on how to remove SHAREit for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SHAREit from your PCLenovo Group Limited
. Additional info about Lenovo Group Limited can be seen here
. More info about the software SHAREit can be found at http://www.lenovo.com/think/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\SHAREit folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove SHAREit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\SHAREit\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. SHAREit's primary file takes about 2.88 MB (3014912 bytes) and its name is Shareit.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in SHAREit. They take 4.35 MB (4558336
bytes) on disk.
- Shareit.exe (2.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
The current page applies to SHAREit version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other SHAREit versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling SHAREit we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
SHAREit is an application marketed by the software company Lenovo Group Limited. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase SHAREit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SHAREit from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SHAREit or simply activate the Search field and type in "SHAREit". The SHAREit application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SHAREit in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SHAREit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SHAREit:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lenovo.com/think/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\SHAREit\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SHAREit.
8. After removing SHAREit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SHAREit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SHAREit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SHAREit by Lenovo Group Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that SHAREit by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SHAREit in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:47:52.370