SHAREit is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SHAREit from your computerLenovo Group Limited
. More data about Lenovo Group Limited can be seen here
. More details about the application SHAREit can be seen at http://www.lenovo.com/think/support
. SHAREit is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\SHAREit directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\SHAREit\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SHAREit. The application's main executable file occupies 3.04 MB (3184544 bytes) on disk and is labeled Shareit.exe.
SHAREit installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.06 MB (6355584
bytes) on disk.
- Shareit.exe (3.04 MB)
- ShareitPrompt.exe (803.91 KB)
- ShareitUpdater.exe (785.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
This data is about SHAREit version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of SHAREit:
...click to view all...
SHAREit has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
SHAREit is a program marketed by Lenovo Group Limited. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase SHAREit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SHAREit with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SHAREit or simply activate the Search field and type in "SHAREit". If it exists on your system the SHAREit program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SHAREit in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SHAREit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SHAREit:
- The publisher is: http://www.lenovo.com/think/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\SHAREit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SHAREit.
8. After removing SHAREit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SHAREit which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SHAREit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SHAREit by Lenovo Group Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that SHAREit by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SHAREit supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:49:20.460