SHAREit is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SHAREit from your computerLenovo Group Limited
. More data about Lenovo Group Limited can be seen here
. More details about the application SHAREit can be seen at http://www.lenovo.com/think/support
. SHAREit is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\SHAREit directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\SHAREit\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SHAREit. The application's main executable file occupies 3.04 MB (3184544 bytes) on disk and is labeled Shareit.exe.
SHAREit installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.06 MB (6355584
bytes) on disk.
- Shareit.exe (3.04 MB)
- ShareitPrompt.exe (803.91 KB)
- ShareitUpdater.exe (785.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
This data is about SHAREit version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of SHAREit:
...click to view all...
SHAREit has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
SHAREit is a program marketed by Lenovo Group Limited. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase SHAREit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SHAREit with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SHAREit or simply click the Search field and type in "SHAREit". If it exists on your system the SHAREit app will be found automatically. When you click SHAREit in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SHAREit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SHAREit:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lenovo.com/think/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\SHAREit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SHAREit.
8. After removing SHAREit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SHAREit which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SHAREit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SHAREit by Lenovo Group Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that SHAREit by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SHAREit supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:49:20.460