This info is about SHAREit for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SHAREit from your PCLenovo Group Limited
. Go over here
for more info on Lenovo Group Limited. You can see more info related to SHAREit at http://www.lenovo.com/think/support
. Usually the SHAREit application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\SHAREit folder, depending on the user's option during install. SHAREit's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\SHAREit\unins000.exe. Shareit.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.71 MB (2841344 bytes) on disk.
SHAREit installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.18 MB (4384768
bytes) on disk.
- Shareit.exe (2.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of SHAREit. Click on the links below for other SHAREit versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling SHAREit we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SHAREit from your computer:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
SHAREit is a program by Lenovo Group Limited. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall SHAREit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SHAREit with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SHAREit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SHAREit". If it is installed on your PC the SHAREit app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SHAREit in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SHAREit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SHAREit:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lenovo.com/think/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\SHAREit\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SHAREit.
8. After removing SHAREit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SHAREit that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SHAREit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SHAREit by Lenovo Group Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that SHAREit by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SHAREit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:09:30.310