SAPS is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SAPS from your PCPower Line Systems, Inc.
. You can read more on Power Line Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about SAPS at http://www.powline.com/products.html
. Usually the SAPS program is placed in the C:\program files (x86)\pls\saps folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing SAPS is C:\program files (x86)\pls\saps\saps64.exe -UNINSTALL. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. saps64.exe is the SAPS's main executable file and it occupies approximately 7.76 MB (8139160 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with SAPS. They take about 13.61 MB (14267696
bytes) on disk.
- saps.exe (5.84 MB)
- saps64.exe (7.76 MB)
The current web page applies to SAPS version 14.20
alone. You can find here a few links to other SAPS versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall SAPS you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SAPS from your PC:The files below remain on your disk by SAPS's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
SAPS is a program offered by Power Line Systems, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase SAPS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SAPS from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SAPS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SAPS". If it exists on your system the SAPS app will be found very quickly. After you select SAPS in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SAPS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SAPS:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.powline.com/products.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\pls\saps\saps64.exe -UNINSTALL
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SAPS.
8. After removing SAPS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SAPS that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SAPS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SAPS by Power Line Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SAPS by Power Line Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SAPS in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 22:18:35.567