SAPS is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SAPS from your PCPower Line Systems, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Power Line Systems, Inc.. You can read more about about SAPS at http://www.powline.com/products.html
. Usually the SAPS program is installed in the C:\program files (x86)\pls\saps folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall SAPS by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\program files (x86)\pls\saps\saps64.exe -UNINSTALL. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. saps64.exe is the SAPS's main executable file and it occupies close to 6.02 MB (6314104 bytes) on disk.
SAPS is comprised of the following executables which take 10.37 MB (10878704
bytes) on disk:
- saps.exe (4.35 MB)
- saps64.exe (6.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.10
of SAPS. Click on the links below for other SAPS versions:
...click to view all...
SAPS is an application released by the software company Power Line Systems, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall SAPS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SAPS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SAPS or simply click the Search feature and type in "SAPS". The SAPS program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SAPS in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SAPS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SAPS:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.powline.com/products.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\pls\saps\saps64.exe -UNINSTALL
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SAPS.
8. After removing SAPS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SAPS which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SAPS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SAPS by Power Line Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SAPS by Power Line Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SAPS in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-26 15:08:51.700