RubySlots is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall RubySlots from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. More information on RealTimeGaming Software can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\RubySlots folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. casino.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) on disk.
RubySlots installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.30 MB (1361408
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
The current web page applies to RubySlots version 17.11.0
alone. Click on the links below for other RubySlots versions:
...click to view all...
RubySlots is an application released by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove RubySlots is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove RubySlots from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RubySlots or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RubySlots". The RubySlots application will be found automatically. After you select RubySlots in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding RubySlots, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RubySlots.
8. After uninstalling RubySlots, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong RubySlots which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RubySlots using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RubySlots by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that RubySlots by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove RubySlots supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 07:13:52.000