This page contains complete information on how to remove RubySlots for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall RubySlots from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. More information on RealTimeGaming Software can be seen here
. RubySlots is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\RubySlots folder, depending on the user's choice. casino.exe is the RubySlots's main executable file and it occupies about 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with RubySlots. They occupy about 1.30 MB (1358336
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (203.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.12.0
of RubySlots. For more RubySlots versions please click below:
...click to view all...
RubySlots is a program marketed by RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove RubySlots is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall RubySlots from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RubySlots or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RubySlots". The RubySlots program will be found very quickly. When you click RubySlots in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about RubySlots, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RubySlots.
8. After uninstalling RubySlots, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RubySlots which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RubySlots with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove RubySlots by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, we are not saying that RubySlots by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RubySlots in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 03:19:31.127