RubySlots is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall RubySlots from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. More information about RealTimeGaming Software can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RubySlots folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. casino.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
RubySlots contains of the executables below. They take 931.50 KB (953856
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (451.00 KB)
The current web page applies to RubySlots version 14.9.0
alone. Click on the links below for other RubySlots versions:
...click to view all...
RubySlots is a program by RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase RubySlots is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall RubySlots from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RubySlots or simply activate the Search field and type in "RubySlots". The RubySlots application will be found very quickly. After you click RubySlots in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RubySlots, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RubySlots.
8. After uninstalling RubySlots, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RubySlots which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RubySlots using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RubySlots by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, we are not saying that RubySlots by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RubySlots supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 19:06:17.760