Royal Raid is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Royal Raid from your PCRoyal Raid
. You can find out more on Royal Raid or check for application updates here
. More information about the software Royal Raid can be seen at http://www.royalraid.net/support
. Usually the Royal Raid program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Royal Raid directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Royal Raid is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Royal Raid\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Royal Raid's main executable file and it takes close to 306.27 KB (313624 bytes) on disk.
Royal Raid contains of the executables below. They take 829.77 KB (849688
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.27 KB)
The current web page applies to Royal Raid version 2.0.5852.13988
alone. You can find here a few links to other Royal Raid releases:
...click to view all...
Royal Raid is an application offered by Royal Raid. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Royal Raid is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Royal Raid with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Royal Raid or simply click the Search feature and type in "Royal Raid". If it is installed on your PC the Royal Raid application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Royal Raid in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Royal Raid, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Royal Raid:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.royalraid.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Royal Raid\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Royal Raid.
8. After uninstalling Royal Raid, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Royal Raid that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Royal Raid with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Royal Raid by Royal Raid from your computer, we are not saying that Royal Raid by Royal Raid is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Royal Raid supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 16:19:18.773