Royal Raid is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Royal Raid from your systemRoyal Raid
. You can find out more on Royal Raid or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Royal Raid can be seen at http://www.royalraid.net/support
. Usually the Royal Raid program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Royal Raid directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Royal Raid by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Royal Raid\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Royal Raid's main executable file and it takes close to 306.28 KB (313632 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Royal Raid. They take about 829.78 KB (849696
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5843.18775
of Royal Raid. You can find below info on other application versions of Royal Raid:
...click to view all...
Royal Raid is an application released by the software company Royal Raid. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Royal Raid is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Royal Raid from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Royal Raid or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Royal Raid". The Royal Raid app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Royal Raid in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Royal Raid, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Royal Raid:
- The software company is: http://www.royalraid.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Royal Raid\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Royal Raid.
8. After uninstalling Royal Raid, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Royal Raid which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Royal Raid with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Royal Raid by Royal Raid from your computer, nor are we saying that Royal Raid by Royal Raid is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Royal Raid in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 09:07:45.780