This page contains detailed information on how to remove Royal Raid for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Royal Raid from your PCRoyal Raid
. You can read more on Royal Raid or check for application updates here
. More details about Royal Raid can be seen at http://www.royalraid.net/support
. Royal Raid is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Royal Raid folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Royal Raid is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Royal Raid\uninstaller.exe". Royal Raid's main file takes around 306.27 KB (313624 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Royal Raid. They occupy about 829.77 KB (849688
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.27 KB)
The current page applies to Royal Raid version 2.0.5835.31362
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Royal Raid:
...click to view all...
Royal Raid is an application offered by Royal Raid. Some people choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Royal Raid is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Royal Raid from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Royal Raid or simply click the Search feature and type in "Royal Raid". The Royal Raid program will be found automatically. When you select Royal Raid in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Royal Raid, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Royal Raid:
- The publisher is: http://www.royalraid.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Royal Raid\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Royal Raid.
8. After uninstalling Royal Raid, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Royal Raid which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Royal Raid with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Royal Raid by Royal Raid from your computer, we are not saying that Royal Raid by Royal Raid is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Royal Raid in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-24 02:49:02.627