Recuva is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Recuva from your computerPiriform
. Check out here
where you can read more on Piriform. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Recuva folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Recuva is C:\Program Files\Recuva\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.09 MB (2194744 bytes) on disk and is called Recuva64.exe.
The executables below are part of Recuva. They take an average of 2.21 MB (2312496
bytes) on disk.
- Recuva64.exe (2.09 MB)
- uninst.exe (114.99 KB)
This page is about Recuva version 1.34
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Recuva:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Recuva.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Recuva:
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Recuva.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Recuva\Recuva.exe
Recuva is an application offered by the software company Piriform. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Recuva is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Recuva with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Recuva or simply activate the Search field and type in "Recuva". The Recuva app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Recuva in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Recuva, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Recuva.
8. After removing Recuva, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Recuva that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Recuva with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Recuva by Piriform from your PC, nor are we saying that Recuva by Piriform is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Recuva in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:37:06.120