Recuva is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Recuva from your PCPiriform
. More info about Piriform can be seen here
. More details about Recuva can be seen at http://www.Recuva.com
. The complete uninstall command line for Recuva is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Recuva.inf,Recuva.Uninstall. The application's main executable file occupies 1.33 MB (1393976 bytes) on disk and is labeled Recuva.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Recuva. They occupy 1.33 MB (1393976
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Recuva version 184.108.40.2064
alone. For more Recuva versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Recuva is an application marketed by the software company Piriform. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Recuva is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Recuva from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Recuva or simply click the Search feature and type in "Recuva". If it exists on your system the Recuva app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Recuva in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Recuva, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Recuva:
- The software company is: http://www.Recuva.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Recuva.inf,Recuva.Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Recuva.
8. After uninstalling Recuva, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Recuva that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Recuva with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Recuva by Piriform from your computer, we are not saying that Recuva by Piriform is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Recuva in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 21:50:56.577