This web page is about Recuva for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Recuva from your systemPiriform
. Take a look here
for more information on Piriform. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Recuva folder (same installation drive as Windows). Recuva's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Recuva\uninst.exe. recuva64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.59 MB (4814104 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Recuva. They take about 8.34 MB (8749712
bytes) on disk.
- recuva.exe (3.62 MB)
- recuva64.exe (4.59 MB)
- uninst.exe (139.09 KB)
This web page is about Recuva version 1.51
alone. For other Recuva versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove Recuva from your computer.Folders remaining:Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Recuva:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1025.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1026.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1027.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1028.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1029.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1030.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1031.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1032.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1034.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1035.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1036.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1037.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1038.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1040.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1041.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1043.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1044.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1045.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1046.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1048.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1049.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1050.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1051.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1052.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1053.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1054.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1055.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1057.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1058.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1059.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1060.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1061.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1062.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1063.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1066.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1067.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1068.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1071.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1079.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-2052.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-2074.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-3098.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-5146.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-9999.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\recuva.exe
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\recuva64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\RecuvaShell64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\uninst.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\recuva.exe
Recuva is a program offered by Piriform. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Recuva is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Recuva from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Recuva or simply click the Search feature and type in "Recuva". If it exists on your system the Recuva program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Recuva in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Recuva, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Recuva.
8. After removing Recuva, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Recuva that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Recuva with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Recuva by Piriform from your PC, nor are we saying that Recuva by Piriform is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Recuva in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-17 07:56:56.557