Recuva is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Recuva from your PCPiriform
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Piriform. Recuva is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Recuva directory, depending on the user's option. Recuva's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Recuva\uninst.exe. recuva64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.06 MB (3207520 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Recuva. They occupy 4.97 MB (5206768
bytes) on disk.
- recuva.exe (1.79 MB)
- recuva64.exe (3.06 MB)
- uninst.exe (120.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.43
of Recuva. Click on the links below for other Recuva versions:
...click to view all...
Recuva has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Recuva:
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\recuva.exe
Recuva is an application marketed by the software company Piriform. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Recuva is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Recuva using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Recuva or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Recuva". If it exists on your system the Recuva program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Recuva in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Recuva, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Recuva.
8. After uninstalling Recuva, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Recuva that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Recuva with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Recuva by Piriform from your PC, nor are we saying that Recuva by Piriform is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Recuva in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:27:33.303