This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Recuva for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Recuva from your PCPiriform
. You can read more on Piriform or check for application updates here
. Recuva is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Recuva folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Recuva by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Recuva\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Recuva's main file takes around 2.34 MB (2450240 bytes) and is named Recuva64.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Recuva. They take 3.84 MB (4031504
bytes) on disk.
- Recuva.exe (1.39 MB)
- Recuva64.exe (2.34 MB)
- uninst.exe (119.89 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.41
of Recuva. Click on the links below for other Recuva versions:
...click to view all...
Recuva is an application by the software company Piriform. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Recuva is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Recuva from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Recuva or simply click the Search field and type in "Recuva". If it exists on your system the Recuva app will be found automatically. When you click Recuva in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Recuva, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Recuva.
8. After uninstalling Recuva, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Recuva that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Recuva with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Recuva by Piriform from your computer, nor are we saying that Recuva by Piriform is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Recuva supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:41:35.023