This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall RapidTyping for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall RapidTyping from your PCRapidTyping Software
. More information on RapidTyping Software can be found here
. More info about the application RapidTyping can be seen at http://www.rapidtyping.com/
. RapidTyping is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\RapidTyping directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing RapidTyping is C:\Program Files\RapidTyping\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named RapidTyping.exe and its approximative size is 1.01 MB (1057280 bytes).
The executable files below are part of RapidTyping. They occupy an average of 1.12 MB (1179448
bytes) on disk.
- RapidTyping.exe (1.01 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (119.30 KB)
This data is about RapidTyping version 4.6.5
only. You can find below info on other application versions of RapidTyping:
...click to view all...
RapidTyping is an application by the software company RapidTyping Software. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove RapidTyping is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase RapidTyping from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RapidTyping or simply click the Search feature and type in "RapidTyping". The RapidTyping program will be found automatically. After you click RapidTyping in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RapidTyping, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RapidTyping:
- The publisher is: http://www.rapidtyping.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RapidTyping\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RapidTyping.
8. After uninstalling RapidTyping, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RapidTyping that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RapidTyping with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove RapidTyping by RapidTyping Software from your computer, we are not saying that RapidTyping by RapidTyping Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove RapidTyping supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 02:22:52.987