This page is about RapidTyping for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall RapidTyping from your systemRapidTyping Software
. You can read more on RapidTyping Software or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.rapidtyping.com/
if you want to read more on RapidTyping on RapidTyping Software's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidTyping directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing RapidTyping is C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidTyping\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called RapidTyping.exe and its approximative size is 1,015.50 KB (1039872 bytes).
RapidTyping is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.11 MB (1161264
bytes) on disk:
- RapidTyping.exe (1,015.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (118.55 KB)
The current web page applies to RapidTyping version 4.4
only. You can find here a few links to other RapidTyping releases:
...click to view all...
RapidTyping is a program offered by RapidTyping Software. Some people choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase RapidTyping is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall RapidTyping using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RapidTyping or simply activate the Search field and type in "RapidTyping". The RapidTyping app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select RapidTyping in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about RapidTyping, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RapidTyping:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.rapidtyping.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidTyping\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RapidTyping.
8. After removing RapidTyping, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RapidTyping that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RapidTyping with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RapidTyping by RapidTyping Software from your computer, we are not saying that RapidTyping by RapidTyping Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove RapidTyping supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:31:09.693