You can find below details on how to remove RapidTyping for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall RapidTyping from your computerRapidTyping Software
. You can read more on RapidTyping Software or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about RapidTyping can be seen at http://www.rapidtyping.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidTyping folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidTyping\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RapidTyping. RapidTyping.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 833.00 KB (852992 bytes) on disk.
RapidTyping contains of the executables below. They take 943.38 KB (966025
bytes) on disk.
- RapidTyping.exe (833.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (110.38 KB)
This web page is about RapidTyping version 3.4
alone. For other RapidTyping versions please click below:
...click to view all...
RapidTyping is an application marketed by the software company RapidTyping Software. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase RapidTyping is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete RapidTyping from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RapidTyping or simply click the Search feature and type in "RapidTyping". If it exists on your system the RapidTyping app will be found very quickly. When you select RapidTyping in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RapidTyping, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RapidTyping:
- The publisher is: http://www.rapidtyping.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidTyping\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RapidTyping.
8. After uninstalling RapidTyping, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RapidTyping that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RapidTyping using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RapidTyping by RapidTyping Software from your PC, we are not saying that RapidTyping by RapidTyping Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove RapidTyping in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-13 09:44:35.010