R-Drive Image 4.7
You can find below details on how to uninstall R-Drive Image 4.7 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall R-Drive Image 4.7 from your PCR-Tools Technology Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on R-Tools Technology Inc.. More information about the application R-Drive Image 4.7 can be found at http://www.r-tt.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling R-Drive Image 4.7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.94 MB (3085456 bytes) on disk and is named R-DriveImage.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in R-Drive Image 4.7. They occupy 5.54 MB (5807679
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cdrecord.exe (371.50 KB)
- growisofs.exe (73.50 KB)
- R-DriveImage.exe (2.94 MB)
- r-driveimagecl.exe (1.72 MB)
- readcd.exe (221.50 KB)
- rvss64.exe (107.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (119.78 KB)
The current web page applies to R-Drive Image 4.7 version 4.7.4738
alone. Click on the links below for other R-Drive Image 4.7 versions:
...click to view all...
R-Drive Image 4.7 is a program offered by the software company R-Tools Technology Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove R-Drive Image 4.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall R-Drive Image 4.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find R-Drive Image 4.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "R-Drive Image 4.7". The R-Drive Image 4.7 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select R-Drive Image 4.7 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding R-Drive Image 4.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for R-Drive Image 4.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall R-Drive Image 4.7.
8. After uninstalling R-Drive Image 4.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of R-Drive Image 4.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing R-Drive Image 4.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall R-Drive Image 4.7 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that R-Drive Image 4.7 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall R-Drive Image 4.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-26 08:16:36.743