R-Drive Image 4.7
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall R-Drive Image 4.7 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall R-Drive Image 4.7 from your systemR-Tools Technology Inc.
. You can find out more on R-Tools Technology Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about R-Drive Image 4.7 can be seen at http://www.r-tt.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\R-Drive Image folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall R-Drive Image 4.7. R-Drive Image 4.7's main file takes about 2.80 MB (2934736 bytes) and is called R-DriveImage.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside R-Drive Image 4.7. They occupy about 5.25 MB (5506258
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cdrecord.exe (371.50 KB)
- growisofs.exe (73.50 KB)
- R-DriveImage.exe (2.80 MB)
- r-driveimagecl.exe (1.58 MB)
- readcd.exe (221.50 KB)
- rvss64.exe (107.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (119.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.7.4708
of R-Drive Image 4.7. Click on the links below for other R-Drive Image 4.7 versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove R-Drive Image 4.7.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- C:\Program Files\R-Drive Image\R-DriveImage.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\R-Drive Image v4.7 Build 4708 + Reg Key -TrT.lnk
R-Drive Image 4.7 is a program marketed by the software company R-Tools Technology Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase R-Drive Image 4.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove R-Drive Image 4.7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate R-Drive Image 4.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "R-Drive Image 4.7". The R-Drive Image 4.7 app will be found automatically. After you select R-Drive Image 4.7 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about R-Drive Image 4.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for R-Drive Image 4.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove R-Drive Image 4.7.
8. After uninstalling R-Drive Image 4.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong R-Drive Image 4.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling R-Drive Image 4.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove R-Drive Image 4.7 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that R-Drive Image 4.7 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove R-Drive Image 4.7 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-23 10:38:02.470