R-Drive Image 4.7
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove R-Drive Image 4.7 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall R-Drive Image 4.7 from your PCR-Tools Technology Inc.
. You can find out more on R-Tools Technology Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about R-Drive Image 4.7 can be found at http://www.r-tt.com
. R-Drive Image 4.7 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling R-Drive Image 4.7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. R-Drive Image 4.7's primary file takes about 2.92 MB (3065848 bytes) and its name is R-DriveImage.exe.
R-Drive Image 4.7 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.51 MB (5772485
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cdrecord.exe (371.50 KB)
- growisofs.exe (73.50 KB)
- R-DriveImage.exe (2.92 MB)
- r-driveimagecl.exe (1.71 MB)
- readcd.exe (221.50 KB)
- rvss64.exe (107.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (119.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.7.4734
of R-Drive Image 4.7. Click on the links below for other R-Drive Image 4.7 versions:
...click to view all...
R-Drive Image 4.7 is a program marketed by the software company R-Tools Technology Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove R-Drive Image 4.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall R-Drive Image 4.7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find R-Drive Image 4.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "R-Drive Image 4.7". If it exists on your system the R-Drive Image 4.7 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click R-Drive Image 4.7 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding R-Drive Image 4.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for R-Drive Image 4.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove R-Drive Image 4.7.
8. After removing R-Drive Image 4.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of R-Drive Image 4.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing R-Drive Image 4.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove R-Drive Image 4.7 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that R-Drive Image 4.7 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove R-Drive Image 4.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-29 18:11:47.043