Power Manager is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Power Manager from your computerLenovo Group Limited
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Lenovo Group Limited. Usually the Power Manager application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\PowerMgr directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Power Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\PowerMgr\unins000.exe. PWMUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 362.32 KB (371016 bytes) on disk.
Power Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.97 MB (5215359
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AgendasConvert.exe (28.82 KB)
- DPMALS.exe (41.82 KB)
- DPMCFGC.exe (67.82 KB)
- DPMHost.exe (26.82 KB)
- DPMTray.exe (83.82 KB)
- Exceptions.exe (33.32 KB)
- GETRPAGD.exe (52.82 KB)
- MotifyXML.exe (36.82 KB)
- PMMBC.exe (37.32 KB)
- PowerLevel.exe (73.32 KB)
- PowerPlanIE.exe (348.82 KB)
- PWMBTHLV.exe (267.32 KB)
- PWMDBEXE.exe (25.32 KB)
- PWMDBSVC.exe (62.32 KB)
- PWMDPMEXE.exe (24.82 KB)
- PWMEWCFG.exe (343.32 KB)
- PWMEWSVC.exe (182.32 KB)
- PWMIDTSV.exe (289.32 KB)
- PWMOSDV.exe (571.32 KB)
- PWMPAEXE.exe (40.82 KB)
- PWMRUN.exe (61.82 KB)
- PWMUI.exe (362.32 KB)
- PWMUIAux.exe (214.32 KB)
- PWRACT.exe (391.32 KB)
- SCHTASK.exe (64.82 KB)
- SmartShutdown.exe (30.32 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.01.0006
of Power Manager. For more Power Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Power Manager is an application by the software company Lenovo Group Limited. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Power Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Power Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Power Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Power Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Power Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Power Manager in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Power Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Power Manager.
8. After removing Power Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Power Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Power Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Power Manager by Lenovo Group Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Power Manager by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Power Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:42:16.630