PotPlayer is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall PotPlayer from your PCKakao Corp.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Kakao Corp.. PotPlayer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DAUM\PotPlayer folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall PotPlayer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 232.44 KB (238016 bytes) on disk and is called PotPlayerMini.exe.
The executable files below are part of PotPlayer. They occupy an average of 1.45 MB (1520418
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop.exe (133.44 KB)
- KillPot.exe (72.44 KB)
- PotPlayerMini.exe (232.44 KB)
- uninstall.exe (241.60 KB)
- WebSource.exe (629.50 KB)
This page is about PotPlayer version 1.7.4744
alone. Click on the links below for other PotPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer is a program by the software company Kakao Corp.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall PotPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PotPlayer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PotPlayer or simply click the Search feature and type in "PotPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the PotPlayer program will be found very quickly. After you select PotPlayer in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PotPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PotPlayer.
8. After removing PotPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PotPlayer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PotPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PotPlayer by Kakao Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that PotPlayer by Kakao Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PotPlayer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 10:58:19.447