This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Polar Golfer for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Polar Golfer from your systemWildTangent
. More info about WildTangent can be seen here
. Detailed information about Polar Golfer can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Polar Golfer program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Polar Golfer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Polar Golfer\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Polar Golfer. Polar Golfer's main file takes around 3.48 MB (3647840 bytes) and its name is golf-WT.exe.
Polar Golfer contains of the executables below. They take 3.64 MB (3815124
bytes) on disk.
- golf-WT.exe (3.48 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.36 KB)
This web page is about Polar Golfer version 220.127.116.11
only. For more Polar Golfer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Polar Golfer is an application marketed by WildTangent. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Polar Golfer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Polar Golfer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Polar Golfer or simply click the Search field and type in "Polar Golfer". If it exists on your system the Polar Golfer app will be found automatically. When you select Polar Golfer in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Polar Golfer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Polar Golfer:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Polar Golfer\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Polar Golfer.
8. After uninstalling Polar Golfer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Polar Golfer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Polar Golfer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Polar Golfer by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Polar Golfer by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Polar Golfer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:26:51.670