Polar Golfer is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Polar Golfer from your computerWildTangent
. More information about WildTangent can be found here
. More details about Polar Golfer can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Polar Golfer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Polar Golfer folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Polar Golfer is "C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Polar Golfer\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called golf-WT.exe and occupies 2.09 MB (2189048 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Polar Golfer. They take about 3.68 MB (3859295
bytes) on disk.
- golf-WT.exe (2.09 MB)
- golf.exe (1.46 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 017937
of Polar Golfer. You can find here a few links to other Polar Golfer versions:
...click to view all...
Polar Golfer is an application marketed by WildTangent. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase Polar Golfer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Polar Golfer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Polar Golfer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Polar Golfer". If it is installed on your PC the Polar Golfer application will be found very quickly. When you click Polar Golfer in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Polar Golfer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Polar Golfer:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Polar Golfer\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Polar Golfer.
8. After uninstalling Polar Golfer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Polar Golfer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Polar Golfer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Polar Golfer by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Polar Golfer by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Polar Golfer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-27 20:04:07.450