Polar Golfer is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Polar Golfer from your systemWildTangent
. More information about WildTangent can be read here
. More details about the app Polar Golfer can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba Games\Polar Golfer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Polar Golfer is C:\Program Files\Toshiba Games\Polar Golfer\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 752.00 KB (770048 bytes) on disk and is titled golf.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Polar Golfer. They take about 787.13 KB (806021
bytes) on disk.
- golf.exe (752.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (35.13 KB)
The current page applies to Polar Golfer version 004829
alone. For more Polar Golfer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Polar Golfer is an application released by WildTangent. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Polar Golfer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Polar Golfer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Polar Golfer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Polar Golfer". If it exists on your system the Polar Golfer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Polar Golfer in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Polar Golfer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Polar Golfer:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Toshiba Games\Polar Golfer\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Polar Golfer.
8. After removing Polar Golfer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Polar Golfer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Polar Golfer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Polar Golfer by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Polar Golfer by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Polar Golfer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-29 17:38:22.837