This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PointerFocus for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PointerFocus from your computerETUS
. Go over here
for more details on ETUS. PointerFocus is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\PointerFocus directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove PointerFocus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PointerFocus\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 234.48 KB (240104 bytes) on disk and is named PointerFocus.exe.
PointerFocus is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.37 MB (1437611
bytes) on disk:
- PointerFocus.exe (234.48 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to PointerFocus version 2.1
only. For other PointerFocus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PointerFocus is an application marketed by the software company ETUS. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase PointerFocus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PointerFocus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PointerFocus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PointerFocus". If it is installed on your PC the PointerFocus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PointerFocus in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PointerFocus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PointerFocus.
8. After uninstalling PointerFocus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PointerFocus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PointerFocus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PointerFocus by ETUS from your PC, we are not saying that PointerFocus by ETUS is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PointerFocus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 08:52:42.133