How to uninstall PointerFocus from your system
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall PointerFocus for Windows. The Windows version was developed by ETUS
. Take a look here
for more details on ETUS. Usually the PointerFocus program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\PointerFocus directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove PointerFocus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PointerFocus\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PointerFocus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 136.29 KB (139560 bytes) on disk.
PointerFocus contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.28 MB (1341635
bytes) on disk.
- PointerFocus.exe (136.29 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to PointerFocus version 1.7
alone. You can find here a few links to other PointerFocus releases:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall PointerFocus you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall PointerFocus:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
How to erase PointerFocus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
PointerFocus is an application offered by ETUS. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall PointerFocus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PointerFocus or simply click the Search feature and type in "PointerFocus". If it is installed on your PC the PointerFocus app will be found automatically. After you click PointerFocus in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PointerFocus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PointerFocus.
8. After uninstalling PointerFocus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PointerFocus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PointerFocus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PointerFocus by ETUS from your PC, nor are we saying that PointerFocus by ETUS is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PointerFocus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:59:22.660