PointerFocus is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall PointerFocus from your computerETUS
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ETUS. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\PointerFocus folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing PointerFocus is C:\Program Files\PointerFocus\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PointerFocus.exe is the PointerFocus's primary executable file and it occupies around 129.80 KB (132912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside PointerFocus. They occupy about 1.27 MB (1330419
bytes) on disk.
- PointerFocus.exe (129.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This page is about PointerFocus version 1.5
alone. For more PointerFocus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PointerFocus is a program marketed by the software company ETUS. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall PointerFocus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PointerFocus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PointerFocus or simply click the Search feature and type in "PointerFocus". The PointerFocus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PointerFocus in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PointerFocus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PointerFocus.
8. After removing PointerFocus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PointerFocus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PointerFocus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PointerFocus by ETUS from your PC, nor are we saying that PointerFocus by ETUS is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PointerFocus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 20:19:35.397