PointerFocus is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall PointerFocus from your computerETUS
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ETUS. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\PointerFocus folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing PointerFocus is C:\Program Files\PointerFocus\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PointerFocus.exe is the PointerFocus's primary executable file and it occupies around 129.80 KB (132912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside PointerFocus. They occupy about 1.27 MB (1330419
bytes) on disk.
- PointerFocus.exe (129.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This page is about PointerFocus version 1.5
alone. For more PointerFocus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PointerFocus is a program marketed by the software company ETUS. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall PointerFocus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PointerFocus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PointerFocus or simply activate the Search field and type in "PointerFocus". If it is installed on your PC the PointerFocus program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PointerFocus in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PointerFocus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PointerFocus.
8. After removing PointerFocus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PointerFocus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PointerFocus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PointerFocus by ETUS from your PC, nor are we saying that PointerFocus by ETUS is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PointerFocus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 20:19:35.397