You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PasswordBox for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall PasswordBox from your computerPasswordBox, Inc.
. Further information on PasswordBox, Inc. can be found here
. PasswordBox is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\PasswordBox directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. PasswordBox's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\PasswordBox\uninstall.exe". PasswordBox's main file takes about 150.53 KB (154143 bytes) and is named Uninstall.exe.
PasswordBox is composed of the following executables which take 193.54 KB (198183
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (150.53 KB)
- BgPageServer.exe (43.01 KB)
The current page applies to PasswordBox version 18.104.22.1688
alone. Click on the links below for other PasswordBox versions:
...click to view all...
PasswordBox is an application by the software company PasswordBox, Inc.. Some people try to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase PasswordBox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PasswordBox from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PasswordBox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PasswordBox". The PasswordBox program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PasswordBox in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PasswordBox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PasswordBox.
8. After uninstalling PasswordBox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PasswordBox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PasswordBox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PasswordBox by PasswordBox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that PasswordBox by PasswordBox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PasswordBox in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-14 19:14:04.037