You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PasswordBox for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PasswordBox from your computerPasswordBox, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on PasswordBox, Inc.. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PasswordBox directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing PasswordBox is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PasswordBox\uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 136.37 KB (139639 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in PasswordBox. They take 230.37 KB (235895
bytes) on disk.
- pbbtnService.exe (62.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (136.37 KB)
- BgPageServer.exe (32.00 KB)
This web page is about PasswordBox version 22.214.171.124
alone. For more PasswordBox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PasswordBox is an application released by the software company PasswordBox, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase PasswordBox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PasswordBox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PasswordBox or simply click the Search field and type in "PasswordBox". If it exists on your system the PasswordBox application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PasswordBox in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PasswordBox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PasswordBox.
8. After uninstalling PasswordBox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PasswordBox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PasswordBox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PasswordBox by PasswordBox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that PasswordBox by PasswordBox, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PasswordBox supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 04:20:27.310