PasswordBox is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall PasswordBox from your systemPasswordBox, Inc.
. More information on PasswordBox, Inc. can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\PasswordBox directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. PasswordBox's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\PasswordBox\uninstall.exe". PasswordBox's main file takes about 159.82 KB (163659 bytes) and is called Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in PasswordBox. They occupy 260.32 KB (266571
bytes) on disk.
- pbbtnService.exe (66.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (159.82 KB)
- BgPageServer.exe (34.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of PasswordBox. You can find here a few links to other PasswordBox versions:
...click to view all...
PasswordBox is a program by the software company PasswordBox, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall PasswordBox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PasswordBox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PasswordBox or simply click the Search field and type in "PasswordBox". If it exists on your system the PasswordBox application will be found automatically. After you click PasswordBox in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PasswordBox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PasswordBox.
8. After removing PasswordBox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PasswordBox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PasswordBox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PasswordBox by PasswordBox, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that PasswordBox by PasswordBox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PasswordBox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 18:27:28.690