PasswordBox is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PasswordBox from your computerPasswordBox, Inc.
. More information on PasswordBox, Inc. can be seen here
. PasswordBox is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PasswordBox folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove PasswordBox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PasswordBox\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Uninstall.exe and occupies 150.69 KB (154307 bytes).
PasswordBox contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.05 MB (4242907
bytes) on disk.
- application_update.exe (3.79 MB)
- pbbtnService.exe (66.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (150.69 KB)
- BgPageServer.exe (43.01 KB)
This web page is about PasswordBox version 188.8.131.5220
alone. For other PasswordBox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PasswordBox is an application offered by PasswordBox, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall PasswordBox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PasswordBox from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PasswordBox or simply click the Search field and type in "PasswordBox". If it exists on your system the PasswordBox application will be found automatically. After you select PasswordBox in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PasswordBox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PasswordBox.
8. After removing PasswordBox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PasswordBox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PasswordBox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PasswordBox by PasswordBox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that PasswordBox by PasswordBox, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PasswordBox in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 11:10:27.650