This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall PC Mechanic for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PC Mechanic from your computerUniblue Systems Limited
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Uniblue Systems Limited. More information about the program PC Mechanic can be seen at http://www.uniblue.com/support/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall PC Mechanic. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.69 MB (3870040 bytes) on disk and is named pc-mechanic.exe.
The following executable files are contained in PC Mechanic. They occupy 5.09 MB (5337816
bytes) on disk.
- pc-mechanic.exe (3.69 MB)
- thirdpartyinstaller.exe (92.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.31 MB)
The current page applies to PC Mechanic version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other PC Mechanic versions:
...click to view all...
PC Mechanic is an application released by Uniblue Systems Limited. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall PC Mechanic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PC Mechanic from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PC Mechanic or simply click the Search field and type in "PC Mechanic". If it is installed on your PC the PC Mechanic application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PC Mechanic in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PC Mechanic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Mechanic:
- The publisher is: http://www.uniblue.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PC Mechanic.
8. After uninstalling PC Mechanic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Mechanic that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC Mechanic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PC Mechanic by Uniblue Systems Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that PC Mechanic by Uniblue Systems Limited is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PC Mechanic supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-25 10:22:51.000