PC Mechanic is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PC Mechanic from your PCUniblue Systems Limited
. Check out here
for more info on Uniblue Systems Limited. You can see more info on PC Mechanic at http://www.uniblue.com/support/
. PC Mechanic is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PC Mechanic. The program's main executable file is called pc-mechanic.exe and it has a size of 3.69 MB (3869936 bytes).
PC Mechanic is comprised of the following executables which take 5.09 MB (5338120
bytes) on disk:
- pc-mechanic.exe (3.69 MB)
- thirdpartyinstaller.exe (93.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.31 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of PC Mechanic. You can find below info on other releases of PC Mechanic:
...click to view all...
PC Mechanic has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Thinstall\Advanced Uninstaller PRO - Version 11\%ProgramFilesDir%\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic
PC Mechanic is a program released by the software company Uniblue Systems Limited. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall PC Mechanic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PC Mechanic from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PC Mechanic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Mechanic". If it is installed on your PC the PC Mechanic program will be found automatically. When you click PC Mechanic in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PC Mechanic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Mechanic:
- The publisher is: http://www.uniblue.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PC Mechanic.
8. After removing PC Mechanic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Mechanic which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Mechanic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Mechanic by Uniblue Systems Limited from your computer, we are not saying that PC Mechanic by Uniblue Systems Limited is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC Mechanic in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 23:26:41.827