PC Mechanic is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall PC Mechanic from your computerUniblue Systems Limited
. More info about Uniblue Systems Limited can be read here
. Further information about PC Mechanic can be seen at http://www.uniblue.com/support/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall PC Mechanic by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. pc-mechanic.exe is the PC Mechanic's main executable file and it occupies close to 3.69 MB (3870040 bytes) on disk.
PC Mechanic contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.09 MB (5337816
bytes) on disk.
- pc-mechanic.exe (3.69 MB)
- thirdpartyinstaller.exe (92.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.31 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of PC Mechanic. You can find below a few links to other PC Mechanic releases:
...click to view all...
PC Mechanic has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall PC Mechanic:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall PC Mechanic:
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic\fonts\OpenSans-Bold.ttf
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic\fonts\OpenSans-BoldItalic.ttf
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic\fonts\OpenSans-ExtraBold.ttf
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic\fonts\OpenSans-Italic.ttf
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic\fonts\OpenSans-Light.ttf
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic\fonts\OpenSans-LightItalic.ttf
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic\fonts\OpenSans-Regular.ttf
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic\fonts\OpenSans-Semibold.ttf
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic\fonts\OpenSans-SemiboldItalic.ttf
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic\icudt.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic\InstallerExtensions.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic\libcef.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\msvcp90.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic\pc-mechanic.exe
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic\thirdpartyinstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic\x86\Trackerbird.py.clr2.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic\x86\Trackerbird.py.clr4.dll
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\PC-Mechanic.lnk
PC Mechanic is an application offered by Uniblue Systems Limited. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove PC Mechanic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PC Mechanic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PC Mechanic or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Mechanic". If it is installed on your PC the PC Mechanic program will be found very quickly. When you click PC Mechanic in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PC Mechanic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Mechanic:
- The publisher is: http://www.uniblue.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC Mechanic.
8. After removing PC Mechanic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PC Mechanic that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Mechanic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Mechanic by Uniblue Systems Limited from your PC, we are not saying that PC Mechanic by Uniblue Systems Limited is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Mechanic supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 16:35:51.413