PC Link is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall PC Link from your computerASUSTEK
. Go over here
for more information on ASUSTEK. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\PCLink directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\PCLink\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove PC Link. PCLink.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 497.00 KB (508928 bytes) on disk.
PC Link is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.43 MB (2548888
bytes) on disk:
- AdbDriver.exe (44.50 KB)
- PCLink.exe (497.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- adb.exe (800.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2068
of PC Link. Click on the links below for other PC Link versions:
...click to view all...
PC Link is a program by the software company ASUSTEK. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove PC Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PC Link with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PC Link or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC Link". If it is installed on your PC the PC Link application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PC Link in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PC Link, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC Link.
8. After removing PC Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PC Link which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Link with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PC Link by ASUSTEK from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Link by ASUSTEK is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PC Link in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-04 00:37:12.377