PC Link is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall PC Link from your PCASUSTEK
. More info about ASUSTEK can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\PCLink folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove PC Link by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\PCLink\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled PCLink.exe and occupies 511.00 KB (523264 bytes).
PC Link installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.48 MB (2605208
bytes) on disk.
- AdbDriver.exe (44.50 KB)
- PCLink.exe (511.00 KB)
- ReleaseNote.exe (39.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- adb.exe (800.00 KB)
The current web page applies to PC Link version 188.8.131.528
only. Click on the links below for other PC Link versions:
...click to view all...
PC Link is an application marketed by the software company ASUSTEK. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase PC Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PC Link from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PC Link or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Link". The PC Link program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PC Link in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PC Link, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PC Link.
8. After uninstalling PC Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Link which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC Link using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PC Link by ASUSTEK from your PC, we are not saying that PC Link by ASUSTEK is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PC Link in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 12:22:58.080