PC Link is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall PC Link from your computerASUSTEK
. More information on ASUSTEK can be seen here
. PC Link is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\PCLink directory, subject to the user's choice. PC Link's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\PCLink\unins000.exe. PC Link's primary file takes about 514.50 KB (526848 bytes) and is called PCLink.exe.
PC Link contains of the executables below. They take 2.53 MB (2648728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdbDriver.exe (44.50 KB)
- FAQ.exe (39.00 KB)
- PCLink.exe (514.50 KB)
- ReleaseNote.exe (39.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- adb.exe (800.00 KB)
This web page is about PC Link version 188.8.131.525
alone. Click on the links below for other PC Link versions:
...click to view all...
PC Link is an application by the software company ASUSTEK. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove PC Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PC Link from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PC Link or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC Link". The PC Link app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PC Link in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PC Link, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC Link.
8. After removing PC Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PC Link which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PC Link with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PC Link by ASUSTEK from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Link by ASUSTEK is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PC Link supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 11:54:46.530