This web page is about Norpalla for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Norpalla from your systemNorpalla
. Open here
for more details on Norpalla. More information about the program Norpalla can be found at http://norpalla.com/support
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Norpalla directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Norpalla\Norpallauninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Norpalla. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.07 MB (1123104 bytes) on disk and is called Norpalla.FirstRun.exe.
The executables below are part of Norpalla. They take an average of 2.32 MB (2436058
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Norpalla.FirstRun.exe (1.07 MB)
- NorpallaUninstall.exe (235.18 KB)
This data is about Norpalla version 2014.06.27.061208
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Norpalla:
...click to view all...
Norpalla is an application offered by Norpalla. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Norpalla is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Norpalla using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Norpalla or simply click the Search feature and type in "Norpalla". The Norpalla program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Norpalla in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Norpalla, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Norpalla:
- The web site of the program is: http://norpalla.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Norpalla\Norpallauninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Norpalla.
8. After removing Norpalla, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Norpalla which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Norpalla using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Norpalla by Norpalla from your computer, we are not saying that Norpalla by Norpalla is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Norpalla in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-16 08:27:24.783