Norpalla is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Norpalla from your systemNorpalla
. You can read more on Norpalla or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://norpalla.com/support
if you want to read more on Norpalla on Norpalla's web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Norpalla directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Norpalla by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Norpalla\NorpallaUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Norpalla.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
Norpalla is comprised of the following executables which take 3.68 MB (3862096
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- NorpallaUn.exe (534.73 KB)
- NorpallaUninstall.exe (235.44 KB)
- utilNorpalla.exe (633.73 KB)
- Norpalla.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- Norpalla.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- Norpalla.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- Norpalla.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.07.11.080551
of Norpalla. You can find below info on other versions of Norpalla:
...click to view all...
Norpalla is a program by the software company Norpalla. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Norpalla is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Norpalla from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Norpalla or simply click the Search field and type in "Norpalla". If it exists on your system the Norpalla program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Norpalla in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Norpalla, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Norpalla:
- The software company is: http://norpalla.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Norpalla\NorpallaUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Norpalla.
8. After removing Norpalla, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Norpalla that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Norpalla with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Norpalla by Norpalla from your PC, nor are we saying that Norpalla by Norpalla is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Norpalla in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-24 09:03:46.090