Norpalla is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Norpalla from your systemNorpalla
. Additional info about Norpalla can be found here
. More information about the app Norpalla can be seen at http://norpalla.com/support
. Norpalla is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Norpalla directory, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Norpalla is C:\Program Files (x86)\Norpalla\NorpallaUn.exe REP_. The application's main executable file occupies 1.71 MB (1791264 bytes) on disk and is called Norpalla.BOAS.exe.
Norpalla installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.90 MB (9332003
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- NorpallaUn.exe (530.78 KB)
- NorpallaUninstall.exe (235.41 KB)
- utilNorpalla.exe (617.78 KB)
- Norpalla.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- Norpalla.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- Norpalla.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- Norpalla.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.78 KB)
- Norpalla.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.78 KB)
- Norpalla.BRT.Helper.exe (157.78 KB)
- Norpalla.expext.exe (99.28 KB)
- Norpalla.PurBrowse64.exe (344.78 KB)
- NorpallaBrowserFilter.exe (35.28 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.07.23.040806
of Norpalla. You can find below info on other releases of Norpalla:
...click to view all...
Norpalla is a program offered by Norpalla. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove Norpalla is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Norpalla from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Norpalla or simply click the Search feature and type in "Norpalla". If it exists on your system the Norpalla program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Norpalla in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Norpalla, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Norpalla:
- The web site of the application is: http://norpalla.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Norpalla\NorpallaUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Norpalla.
8. After removing Norpalla, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Norpalla which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Norpalla with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Norpalla by Norpalla from your computer, we are not saying that Norpalla by Norpalla is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Norpalla supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 06:56:45.260