This info is about Nexus® for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Nexus® from your PCSupport.com, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Support.com, Inc.. More information about the app Nexus® can be seen at http://www.support.com
. Usually the Nexus® program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\supportdotcom\rang directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Nexus® is C:\Program Files (x86)\supportdotcom\rang\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Nexus®'s main file takes around 1.01 MB (1062736 bytes) and is called ssupload.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Nexus®. They occupy 2.61 MB (2738360
bytes) on disk.
- ssupload.exe (1.01 MB)
- ssrangui.exe (553.83 KB)
- uninst.exe (44.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Nexus® version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other versions of Nexus®:
...click to view all...
Nexus® is an application offered by Support.com, Inc.. Some people choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Nexus® is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Nexus® with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Nexus® or simply activate the Search field and type in "Nexus®". The Nexus® application will be found automatically. When you select Nexus® in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Nexus®, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nexus®:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.support.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\supportdotcom\rang\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Nexus®.
8. After uninstalling Nexus®, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Nexus® which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nexus® using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Nexus® by Support.com, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Nexus® by Support.com, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Nexus® supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 09:27:19.653