This web page contains thorough information on how to remove N1MM Logger+ for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall N1MM Logger+ from your systemTom, N1MM
. More information on Tom, N1MM can be found here
. You can read more about on N1MM Logger+ at http://www.n1mm.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+ folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for N1MM Logger+ is C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+\uninstall.exe. N1MMLogger.net.exe is the N1MM Logger+'s main executable file and it occupies close to 10.24 MB (10734592 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of N1MM Logger+. They occupy an average of 10.40 MB (10907958
bytes) on disk.
- N1MMLogger.net.exe (10.24 MB)
- N1MMRotor.Net.exe (105.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (63.80 KB)
The current page applies to N1MM Logger+ version 1.0.5988
only. Click on the links below for other N1MM Logger+ versions:
...click to view all...
N1MM Logger+ is a program offered by the software company Tom, N1MM. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase N1MM Logger+ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete N1MM Logger+ from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate N1MM Logger+ or simply activate the Search feature and type in "N1MM Logger+". If it exists on your system the N1MM Logger+ program will be found automatically. After you select N1MM Logger+ in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about N1MM Logger+, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for N1MM Logger+:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.n1mm.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall N1MM Logger+.
8. After uninstalling N1MM Logger+, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong N1MM Logger+ that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling N1MM Logger+ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall N1MM Logger+ by Tom, N1MM from your PC, we are not saying that N1MM Logger+ by Tom, N1MM is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall N1MM Logger+ supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 17:02:23.800