Microsoft Visual Studio Code
Microsoft Visual Studio Code is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Code from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Click on https://code.visualstudio.com/
to get more facts about Microsoft Visual Studio Code on Microsoft Corporation's website. Microsoft Visual Studio Code is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft VS Code folder, subject to the user's decision. Microsoft Visual Studio Code's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft VS Code\unins000.exe. Microsoft Visual Studio Code's main file takes around 60.89 MB (63843480 bytes) and is called Code.exe.
Microsoft Visual Studio Code contains of the executables below. They take 62.59 MB (65627433
bytes) on disk.
- Code.exe (60.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- cat.exe (222.65 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (227.65 KB)
- CodeHelper.exe (97.65 KB)
This info is about Microsoft Visual Studio Code version 1.10.1
only. You can find below info on other releases of Microsoft Visual Studio Code:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Visual Studio Code is a program released by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Code is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Microsoft Visual Studio Code with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Microsoft Visual Studio Code or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Visual Studio Code". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Visual Studio Code app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Microsoft Visual Studio Code in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Microsoft Visual Studio Code, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Microsoft Visual Studio Code:
- The publisher is: https://code.visualstudio.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft VS Code\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft Visual Studio Code.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Visual Studio Code, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Visual Studio Code which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Visual Studio Code with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Code by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft Visual Studio Code by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Code in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 08:18:36.053