Microsoft Visual Studio Code
Microsoft Visual Studio Code is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Code from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. Click on https://code.visualstudio.com/
to get more data about Microsoft Visual Studio Code on Microsoft Corporation's website. Usually the Microsoft Visual Studio Code program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft VS Code directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft VS Code\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Code. The program's main executable file is called Code.exe and its approximative size is 60.89 MB (63843488 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Microsoft Visual Studio Code. They take about 62.37 MB (65399457
bytes) on disk.
- Code.exe (60.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- winpty-agent.exe (227.65 KB)
- CodeHelper.exe (97.66 KB)
The current page applies to Microsoft Visual Studio Code version 1.10.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft Visual Studio Code releases:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Visual Studio Code is a program by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove Microsoft Visual Studio Code is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Code with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Microsoft Visual Studio Code or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Visual Studio Code". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Visual Studio Code application will be found very quickly. After you select Microsoft Visual Studio Code in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Visual Studio Code, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Microsoft Visual Studio Code:
- The publisher is: https://code.visualstudio.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft VS Code\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Code.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Visual Studio Code, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Visual Studio Code that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Visual Studio Code with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Code by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Visual Studio Code by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Code supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 12:09:57.380