Microsoft Visual Studio Code
Microsoft Visual Studio Code is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Code from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Microsoft Visual Studio Code can be seen at https://code.visualstudio.com/
. Usually the Microsoft Visual Studio Code program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft VS Code directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Code by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Microsoft VS Code\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Code.exe is the Microsoft Visual Studio Code's main executable file and it takes circa 77.05 MB (80790664 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft Visual Studio Code is composed of the following executables which occupy 81.15 MB (85087465
bytes) on disk:
- Code.exe (77.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- winpty-agent.exe (290.13 KB)
- rg.exe (2.54 MB)
- CodeHelper.exe (97.63 KB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft Visual Studio Code version 1.18.1
only. For other Microsoft Visual Studio Code versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Visual Studio Code is a program offered by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Microsoft Visual Studio Code is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Microsoft Visual Studio Code using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Microsoft Visual Studio Code or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Visual Studio Code". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Visual Studio Code application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Microsoft Visual Studio Code in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft Visual Studio Code, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Microsoft Visual Studio Code:
- The web site of the program is: https://code.visualstudio.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsoft VS Code\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Code.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Visual Studio Code, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Visual Studio Code which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Visual Studio Code using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Code by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Visual Studio Code by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Code in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 13:16:58.580