Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010
This web page is about Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Microsoft Corporation. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Virtualization Handler directory (same installation drive as Windows). Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010's entire uninstall command line is C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\VIRTUA~1\CVHBS.EXE. Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010's main file takes about 3.06 MB (3208032 bytes) and is named CVH.EXE.
The executable files below are part of Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010. They occupy about 5.14 MB (5389352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- C2RICONS.EXE (407.09 KB)
- CVH.EXE (3.06 MB)
- CVHBS.EXE (371.84 KB)
- CVHSVC.EXE (803.34 KB)
- MAPISERVER.EXE (78.34 KB)
- OFFICEVIRT.EXE (76.78 KB)
- VirtualOWSSuppHost.exe (69.83 KB)
- VirtualOWSSuppManager.exe (120.84 KB)
- VirtualSearchHost.exe (119.81 KB)
- VirtualSearchProtocolHost.exe (82.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.0.6120.5004
of Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010. You can find below info on other application versions of Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010:
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Virtualization Handler
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Virtualization Handler\C2RCOMPAT.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Virtualization Handler\C2RICONS.EXE
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Virtualization Handler\CVH.EXE
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Virtualization Handler\CVHBS.EXE
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 is an application released by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 13:28:19.947