Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010
Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Further information on Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Virtualization Handler folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\VIRTUA~1\CVHBS.EXE. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called CVH.EXE and occupies 3.06 MB (3207904 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010. They take 5.13 MB (5382880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- C2RICONS.EXE (406.34 KB)
- CVH.EXE (3.06 MB)
- CVHBS.EXE (371.64 KB)
- CVHSVC.EXE (803.22 KB)
- MAPISERVER.EXE (77.41 KB)
- OFFICEVIRT.EXE (75.84 KB)
- VirtualOWSSuppHost.exe (68.89 KB)
- VirtualOWSSuppManager.exe (119.90 KB)
- VirtualSearchHost.exe (119.38 KB)
- VirtualSearchProtocolHost.exe (81.38 KB)
The current page applies to Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 version 14.0.4763.1000
only. For more Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 versions please click below:
Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 is a program released by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:48:00.833