Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010
Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Further information on Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Virtualization Handler folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\VIRTUA~1\CVHBS.EXE. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called CVH.EXE and occupies 3.06 MB (3207904 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010. They take 5.13 MB (5382880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- C2RICONS.EXE (406.34 KB)
- CVH.EXE (3.06 MB)
- CVHBS.EXE (371.64 KB)
- CVHSVC.EXE (803.22 KB)
- MAPISERVER.EXE (77.41 KB)
- OFFICEVIRT.EXE (75.84 KB)
- VirtualOWSSuppHost.exe (68.89 KB)
- VirtualOWSSuppManager.exe (119.90 KB)
- VirtualSearchHost.exe (119.38 KB)
- VirtualSearchProtocolHost.exe (81.38 KB)
The current page applies to Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 version 14.0.4763.1000
only. For more Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 versions please click below:
When planning to uninstall Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 is an application by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010.
8. After removing Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:48:00.833